NYBG Lilac Eau de Toilette Spray
This perfume is part of Caswell-Massey's living Florals collection created with the Master Gardeners at the New York Botanical Garden and Senior Perfumer Laurent LeGuernec, derived directly from a Lilac that you can see and smell at the New York Botanical Garden.
Visitors have delighted in the Lilacs at the New York Botanical Garden's 'Lilac Hill' that blossom in sequence throughout spring.
With a delicate floral scent and hints of suede and amber, the fragrance in this Eau de Toilette is derived directly from the blossoms of NYBG's extraordinary Lilac Collection.
Size, Quantity and Packaging
- Lilac Eau de Toilette Spray
- One 0.5 oz (15 ml) spray bottle
- Fragrance Oil Manufactured with Solar Power in Hazlet, NJ
- Presented in a Foil-lined Bag for freshness, with FSC Certified Paper
- Made in the USA with the highest quality fragrance oils.
- Plant-based, Not tested on animals
- 15% Concentration