Shop Newport History
Dr. Hunter's Gift Set
This gift set features quality Caswell-Massey Apothecary products, including…
* Hand Cream: This 2. 5oz tube of softening cream moisturizes hands with Shea Butter, Rosewater and Sweet Almond Oil.
* Foot Cream: This 2.5 oz tube of softening cream soothes feet with Tea Tree, Spearmint, Lavender, and Rosemary oils.
* Body Wash: This foaming bath gel is fragrance free and features the moisturizing properties of Aloe Vera and Chamomile.
* Castile Soap: This olive oil Castile soap bar is fragrance free and the perfect mild, all-purpose soap.
* Cuticle Cream: This .5 oz tin of beeswax-based cream conditions nails and softens cuticles.
* Lip Salve: This .5 oz tin of aloe, jojoba, and sweet almond lotion soothes dry and chapped lips.
Caswell-Massey is one of America’s oldest continually operating apothecaries and perfumeries. It was founded by Newport’s Dr. William Hunter in 1752 and was housed for several years near Washington Square in Newport. Newport has also influenced the company’s products, with scents inspired by the city and the alluring life of its resident